Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Filthy Rich Cattle Drive or whatever

I just finished watching Filthy Rich Cattle Drive. Just so you know, if I ever should meet Fabian Basabe in a dark alley after a night of margaritas on the rocks (cuz you never really know, it could happen), he will never be seen or, thank god, heard again. What a prick. Really. I cannot stand that holier-than-thou attitude he pulls with those cowboys (and cowgirl). I wanna see the trail boss KICK FABIAN'S ASS, in the worst way. In my little fantasy world, it would end with a very humble Fabian and a, hopefully, nekkid cowboy. You know, a girl can never get enough of naked cowboy sightings. Well, unless you count the fake cowboy Chippendales, but really, who counts them at all? They all look the same to me... dumb. Aren't they all gay, anyway?

End of my weekend. It wasn't really a productive one. I cleaned, but you can't tell. I went and kidnapped my renegade cat, Twitch (yes, it IS an indication of her personality) and her 4 kittens. Don't know the sexes of the kittens. I'm thinking they'll end up as barn cats or owl fodder. Owls are kind of viscous creatures and they make off with quite a few kitties around here. Owls and cougars. And coyotes. I live in a modern day Laura Ingalls world. And so... I'm off to read "Boss of the Plains" - a story about John B. Stetson, who created my sons most favorite apparel item - the cowboy hat. And another book about mustangs titled "Where the horses ran free" or some shit.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.