Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Monday, January 29, 2018

hey

Dear lorinty.remotepost, My name is Ann, and finally I decided to write to you. I'm from Russia, but now I live in the USA :-) I saw you photos on Facebook and cant get you out from my head. You look cute and at the same time very sexy and smart, just like my type. Wanna talk to you, what about you? If you would like to know more about me, please, email me. My email is elenagerdasuse@rambler.ru xXx, Ann :-)

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.