Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I signed up for Pay Per Post!

Just to let you all know, I signed up for Pay Per Post. 
 
It's a place that offers you compensation for posting about and linking to specified products and/or services.
 
I am really looking forward to this because, as you all know, I have a pretty hard time coming up with fodder for the blog and (hopefully) this will make it easier.


Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.