Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of the Year Inventory

Ack.

A new year.

I thought about all I have learned, not just about myself but about life and people in general. And while I could probably put together a somewhat comprehensive and not-at-all worthy post, I have yet to slather on spackle and prepare myself for an evening of trying to NOT drink myself under the table.

So until the opportunity (and by 'opportunity', I really mean when I'm not building houses with this very fucking addictive and time-consuming program) to sit down and amaze you all with my somewhat insane literary expression, you will all have to suffer and wonder when a new post will appear.

I am sure you will all live. It won't be easy, I won't sugar coat it. But you'll be fine. Hang in there, dearies. Until then..

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.