Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tickle me funny

Seriously, this is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. I *heart* those girls at GoFugYourself.

Today is Thursday. This week, I have been shit on by a cat and ran over THAT cat's mother. And guess what else? That was in one day.

The kid caught some crap and was running fevers and coughing and hacking into the night for two days this week.

It seems my head is one perpetual ache.

My mom fell off a bike with TWO flat tires today and is regaling us all with minute by minute updates on the bleeding.

Fuck, I'm tired. And so glad that tomorrow is Friday.

Labels: ,

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.