Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Monday, October 17, 2005

and it's Monday...

Good day today.

Kid's fingernail finally fell off and it wasn't the tragedy I thought it might be. He was rather amused at the magic of another whole fingernail being under there.

My Uncle K is better. He has a clot in his brain and some bleeding, but they are sure they can fix it with surgery. He is talking, though his speech is slurred somewhat. I don't know if that will improve or not, or if it will be permanent damage from the stroke.

Kind of a slow day at the office. Things were quiet for a Monday, but that is ok. Finally heard back from the one board member I was waiting to give an "ok" before letting the new person know that it's all fine and good. She thinks we should have a probationary period where the previous provider won't be able to vote. I suppose she thinks that the addition might try to sabotage the board in some way. Shows how well they know her.

My nephew is getting sick. So that means it will be running through Ty and I here soon. Wonderful. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being sick and having a sick kid. One of the only times I really wish there was another parent to pick up the slack.

Short post, but I'm whipped and don't have a lot to chat about today.... later

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.