Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ty's first day of school

My son attended his first day of school today.

And he loved it so much, he told his cousin to "find a way I can stay here until nighttime."

He didn't want to come home.

While most of you think that "Aww, how sad for her", I can't tell you how relieved I would be if he decided to stay at the school overnight. That's JUST how awful he is being. Currently, he is in the shower, bawling, because I told him that 60 seconds was not sufficient time to correctly wash his body. He is angry. I am angry. There are a LOT of 4-letter words being uttered.

Looks like it's Prozac time in the old' Lorinty home...

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.