Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blech

I just feel blech today. The sky is all smoky and gray and if it were raining, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But it's just smoky and making my eyeballs itch and puff up. My sinuses are on fire and my throat hurts from the wildfires all around polluting my nice clean, country air.

Today, the new office boy came to work for half a day. I can already tell he's going to be climbing the walls within a week. Although, he does have a fondness for the computer, so maybe all is not lost. He cracks me up and guess what!? He's going to be in National Geographic next month. It will be fun, once we get used to each other.

That's about it for today. I am tired and cranky and PMS'y and have cried twice in the last two days. I think I need to up my Prozac prescription. Thank God for big cushy beds, sleep and margaritas. That's how I am finishing out my day.

Labels: , , ,

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.