Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Friday, July 20, 2007

chasin' that dollar

I signed up for another money making venture. I am sure that this one will yield a return, if only in the things I buy for myself.

I'm very hopeful that this will be a productive venture.

The product pretty much sells itself. I've tried much of it myself and LOVE it. One of these days when I am all set up, I will point you to my site so that you may order for yourself.

I spent the day fretting and worrying about money. How much of it will I have left after grocery shopping? Should I pay bills first and then grocery shop with what is left over? How will I budget to make the one BIG payment I have for next time?

Being a single parent, raising a kid with fairly snobby cowboy taste is not easy. It's not like I can go and get him pants from the thrift store. He is a bit pretentious for that. I know, I know. I put up with a lot from him. He is only 6 after all.

But I get where he is coming from. I've always been a bit of a label snob, myself.

So, hopefully, money will start being less of a worry and quit giving the boy a run for title-holder of giving mom the most gray hair.

I will have to step out of my box, a bit and put myself out there in a 'salesperson' type of manner, but I think that I am charming and engaging enough, I can manage it.

Wish me luck.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.