Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Making money...

Life isn't easy from where I am sitting.

So I decided to try and make some money online. I joined several pay per post websites and Bloggerwave was the first one that I found that I could actually find a posting opportunity to post on. Granted, at the moment, there are only two opportunities and I'll be using one of those up. Hopefully, soon, they'll start rolling in and I can make at least enough money to buy myself a nice treadmill for Christmas.

Wish me luck!

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.