Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Watch Out Boy, She'll Chew You Up

Every now and then, the stars align for a perfect night of debauchery for Lori and oh! but she is a tired and weak kitten the next day.

Tall, dark, and so fucking handsome is in town until just after New Years. And we met at the bar, playing pool. And he asked me to come and get him. And he stayed the whole night, which has never occurred before. So, the combination of guilty pleasure and having someone I'm not used to in my bed led to a 2.5 hours night's rest. Oh, and probably the Crown and Coke that Merce and Angela insisted we drink.

I'm thinking that a lot of my stress gets relieved through sex. So I might just take it up again. Although, it's always nice to have a partner that you actually look forward to sharing the act with. And God knows, there is definitely a shortage of those sorts of partners around these parts. May hap I'll start going to bigger city north of us for the sole purpose of finding an acceptable lay. Oh, my, yes. Lori - The Man Eater (did you not notice my rolling eyes?).

Things are quieting down after all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Just New Year's left to contend with and the subsequent hangover and removal of all things Christmasy. And he's promised to meet me there, so I'm very much looking forward to Saturday night. Hopefully, I'll be back in fighting form by then.

That's about all I have to post on. Things seem so quiet and... stable? these last couple of days after all of the shock has worn off, accrued after all the hellish things happening over the last week. I'm hoping I'm not jinxing it by the mention of how peaceful I feel at the moment. Even with 3 kids running, screaming around me, playing Cowboys and Indians.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.