Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly

Christmas party tonight. Hopefully, everything comes together instead of falling to shit as I suspect it might. Tired. Neighbor's music was so loud last night, my bedroom window was vibrating and the light fixture rattled as if it might fall down. I was starting to feel a tad bit irate when he finally shut it the fuck off and everyone went home. Merce and Nellie were there. Hopefully Merce's face isn't awful swollen today from all the beer last night. Wisdom teeth coming in and her jaw line keeps puffing up and looking ugly. Guess I'll go and start the day. Need to go decorate Community Center for party. Cheers.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.