Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Friday, December 09, 2005

'Tis the Season

And I am far from jolly.

First off, I'm sick. I think I have food poisoning. Yay. I spent maybe a whole hour and a half NOT writhing in pain last night. I'm feeling slightly better this morning. My stomach is still pretty sore.

Secondly, Merce and them partied last night. And when I called to see if she had some antacids, they were all drunk and having so much fun and I just felt so left out and lonely. I know, it's dumb. Just one of those things. My own son tried to dump me in favor of going over and playing with them. He was going to go and stay the night he told me. Then my feelings were really hurt. Oh well. I suppose if they must have a good time without me and it doesn't really matter that I am not there, then *sniff* I will survive someway, somehow. I suppose it doesn't help that the town hooker was there, basting in all her loose glory.

It's been busy. I feel bad for not writing more, but I need to go get showered and go into work, at least for awhile. There are things that need to be done and I need to get them done. Later...

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.