Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm not dead

Ahhh, spring in the high desert.

We've been the most grateful recipients of beautiful, spring-ish weather and today, I woke up to snow.

This weekend was going to be our annual take the kids and spoil them even more rotten weekend, but it will have to wait because Merce isn't going to take her new car out in rotten weather, even though it has 4WD. Not that I am over excited about traversing mountain passes in the snow, either.

Things are pretty quiet. I'm just rumbling along with the turnover of every day. The weather is wreaking havoc on my allergies, though. And to that point, I am miserable.

Babies everywhere. Not only of the bovine sort. There are currently two ladies pregnant who reside on the ranch with their significant others. Both are due in May.

I really don't have anything to write about. I'm boring.

Ty is on his yellow books, which are the 4th level of beginning readers. I am so proud of him. I hope that he loves books as much as I do. When you have a good book, you are never bored. He's coasting right along in school and I can only hope that his good attitude continues that way. We have book orders to go through again! Did I mention how much I love books?

I guess that's about it, I just wanted to put something in the space so that Valentine's day wasn't right at the top. I am bitter about romance, can anyone tell? hahaha.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.