Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gone To Hell in A Handbasket

Today and most of yesterday, I have been home with the kid. He puked yesterday morning at the babysitters and then started running temps all afternoon. From midnight to about 4:30 this morning, he was runnin' at 102 degrees. Poor kid. I think it was the tylen0l I gave him on an empty stomach that made him sick. That and two other kids ROPING HIM AROUND THE NECK. Yes, I take my baby daily to a place where he runs risk of being roped around the neck by other children. Isn't that wonderful?

Also, it seems everyone KNOWS that little sister and I are struggling and so the whole goddamned thing has gone to hell in a handbasket. People are calling left and right, fax machines have taken on minds of their own and the phones are down up in the northern section of the ranch. Let's add the "big wigs" coming from Idaho on top of the office manager's sick kid and what d ya' get? A huge fucking mess. I'll be surprised if I make it out of this fucking month alive.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.