Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday Night Revelry

Tonight I am going out to drink a lot of beer and participate in our own small town brand of revelry, which is basically get shit faced,sing at the top of our lungs (WHERE did that saying come from??) and play pool and watch every one else play pool, which is more my style than to actually participate because I am a terrible pool player, especially when everyone is watching. Wow. And tomorrow, I will go and help one of my closest friends move and I will regret this decision IMMENSELY. I will probably regret it before the night is through, seeing as how I am lonely and THE NEIGHBOR -D- will be joining us.... da da daaaaa. Nah, I will behave myself and practice my 'aloof' manner. Impartial to the D spell I will be. Hopefully. Crossing my fingers.

So, the day was a bust. I did not exercise, nor did I do laundry, clean the house OR vacuum. All of the things I was going to do today. Yes, I know. Good intentions pave the way to hell. I will try to exercise first thing in the am, seeing as how it helps me sweat out all of my hangover and throw some laundry in before we go to wash out the horse trailer that will be our version of the U-H@UL moving van. And it is supposed to rain. Curse my kind heart and my inability to say no. Isn't this how I ended up married, divorced, mother to a child off of a married man, and president of a board that I really don't want to be president of? You'd think someday I would learn....

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.