Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Suited for a Sunday Morn

Today the teenager has left for a week. It'll be awful quiet without her and the kid will be very lonely. I always figured it was lonely for only children and now I see just how much it really is. Poor guy.

Friday, sister and I went out with the neighbor and his new roomie, Merce's good 'friend'. The neighbor pulled me back into his spell. He was able to cross the barriers, riding on a wave of my own loneliness. But man that he is, he insisted I come to his house and I didn't want to be spending the night with a half grown puppy laying on my head so I came home. And felt ashamed for letting it get that far when I swore I would never let it happen again. Oh well, today is a new day and resolutions still hold. Although that one slow, long, deep kiss was soo nice. Much better than he's done before. *sigh*

The weather is c.o.l.d. Freezing. Every day is mostly gray and when it isn't gray, it's blinding from the reflection off of the snow. And there is half melted, dirty snow all about and if I really try I could find something else to bitch about, like picking stuff up outside, only to have your fingers hurt and burn from the touch of it. Of course, it could be worse. It could be colder.

Today I will go to a small nearby town and spend way too much money on things that I need like dishsoap and trash bags and my phone and TV haven't been paid yet. I will have to pay them somehow. I'll just get the necessary things and hope that I can still pay the bills. I am so sick of my debt. I'm thinking of getting one of those debt consolidation loans and working from there. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to. I've got some information from one of my credit cards that offers a line of credit at a low rate, just specifically to pay debts off.

Going to start the day.


Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.