Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

POW - Family Style

Can't really post very much. I'm doing this while I should be getting ready for work. I'll risk the wrath of my boss...

Highlights of the last few days include:

Traveling with older sister to nearby town and laughing so hard, we had to stop the truck in order to prevent highway tragedy.

Son taking his first good header off of his bike and putting his teeth through his lower lip. He says his tooth hurts so bad he can only "eat drinks".

Playing dominoes with two very drunk men and suspecting one of them of extremely obnoxious flatulence which was probably the product of one of my nephews.

Fog

Watching older sister and my mom circle each other, teeth millimeters from gnashing.

Wondering and then remembering why it is we don't live closer to each other. I would love to live closer to her but then I'd have to adapt to a faster way of life. And these stolen weeks wouldn't produce the same bonding affect.

K, it's really late.... Gotta go.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.