Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Monday, January 09, 2006

sweet dreams of you....

Not a lot to say today. Tired. Last night I went and learned how to play pinochle with the cute cowboy. Drank some beer, made too much noise. Merce's neighbor is pissed at all of us for keeping her up.

The office assistant is starting to grate on my nerves, poor guy. It's not his fault, he just doesn't have anything to do and so he cleans, a lot. I vacuum MAYBE once or twice a month, he's vacuumed twice since he started last Wednesday. Today, he took out the trash and we left early before he could start washing windows in the 30 degree weather.

The boy is wound up, big time, from lack of sleep. He's also getting on my nerves. PMS, anyone?

The deviant is telling women one story and the men another. I think she tells them (men) the x-rated version in hopes that she will become more popular with them. Either that or we're going to have to stage an intervention for the sex alcoholic that she is. Cute term, the office assistant was trying to say "sexaholic" and that's how it came out and now it sticks.

I'm off to sleeping, hopefully deeply and soundly. Knowing me, the minute I lay down, my eyes will pop open and the ol' mind will start racing along about how much to pay this bill, what will I say when I finally come face to face with her, what in god's name will I find for the assistant to do tomorrow? Sweet Dreams, all.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.