Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Monday, February 20, 2006

freezing my ass off

It's a holiday! Yay. Although, I am fair sick of being stuck with this rotten ass child. He has been in fine form over the weekend.

Last night, we stayed over at my mom and dad's. They are on vacation and have some really rather NEEDY animals. I am, in fact, blogging from their house. They have DSL and once I get all my ducks in a row, I am SO getting DSL. Love it, love it. I have it at work, but work also has Dan's Guardian, which is a huge pain in the ass when you have as much bookmarked as I do that contains blogspot.

Other than that, the weather fucking sucks. We had a snow storm that I'd describe as 1/2 way to a blizzard that lasted ALL day long and into the night. Then, the temps dropped to single digits overnight and the highest temp since Sat. has been about 35 degrees with a windchill of about 25. IT'S COLD. And the salt in the wound, my mom and dad traveled to Arizona for vacation w/ my aunt and her husband. They have spent several hours, sitting by the pool, drinking iced tea and thanking God that they are there instead of here, in the continental Arctic. I gotta go.... Merce is awaiting me so that we may grocery shop. She says she wants to get and get back home so that she can do some laundry. I suspect it is so that she can come home and nap.... hahaha, I am ONTO you Merce!!!

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.