Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

have a nice day

I really don't have anything to post. Of course, I hardly ever do.

I am also watching My Super Sweet Sixteen. And as always, have the attention span of a gnat. Especially when these girls of an oh-so-tender age get to spouting off about how unfair it is that 2 girls showed up at their 500 person affair that weren't invited. I tend to actually despise these spoiled little snots, but you never know. That's why I watch. The eternal optimist. hehehe. Can't be that I am a total geek who has no life, could it?

Stomach flu has been making the rounds. Ty had it, Merce's 3 had it. And yesterday, I thought Ty had it again. I think that he just got too hot, actually. Because I got him home, stripped, lying on the couch on his multitude of towels. He slept and woke an hour later asking for dinner. Yep, just got too hot.

We're heading out to my older sister's house on Friday morning. As of this moment, I have NOTHING done. I have an entire house of laundry that needs to be washed, folded and put away and yet, here I sit, plodding along on blogger.

I am tired. I have been tired for weeks. I feel like I am constantly trying to catch up on sleep. I wake up tired, I die at night. And yet, I am still dragging ass. I think I may need to start taking vitamins again. I also need to start exercising again. No real weight gain as of yet, but that won't last forever. I think it has something to do with my lack of energy, as well. I'm pretty much sure of it. Blood pressure is still low and in a good spot. But sometimes, I feel like it's going up, especially when it's really hot. My older sister says that it's been in the upper nineties. Wonderful. I am going to keel over from the heat. Hopefully, I won't expire from a heart attack or a stroke and will return early next week to update.

Have a nice weekend, all!!

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.