Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

quickie

I am still sick, goddammit all to hell. I am feeling somewhat better, though. So I'll keep my precarious grip on life, for a while yet, anyway.

Today feels like fall. The last couple of days have felt like fall. Wake up to frost on the windows and the grass. The chill in the air. I am going to try and get some photos up of all the pretty colors.

Ty lost his second tooth. Now he has a huge gap and spits all over when he talks. Too cute for me to attempt any words. Right at the moment, he is doing 'homework'. Since we were gone for the first three days of the week, he got homework sent home with him. And believe me, he is taking it all rather seriously. I am trying to be patient with him but he is convinced that he won't get it all done in time. God grant me the patience I need to deal with a child learning how many days there are in a week. Actually, grant me the patience and knowledge to deal with a KINDERGARTNER that thinks he knows everything.

My mom's doctor thinks that she has cancer right there at her ear. She goes in for a biopsy on it next week. If it is cancer, we're in it for a long haul and I will probably have lots of ranting and raving and soppy boobing to do. Thank god for my blog. Lots of prayers.

I guess I'll get going. I am going to attend my niece's soccer game. Last of the season and I'm going to call BzBiff and make her get her butt out of bed and come see me. I'll even chip in for gas.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.