Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Friday, July 07, 2006

there once was this blogger...

... who was a TERRIBLE blogger, especially in the summertime when it's too busy, too hot and another 501 reasons why she hasn't posted.

I really am still alive and recently kicking (think working out right smack dab IN FRONT of the air conditioner). Rose over at the rowhouse posted this morning that it's strange that when you are happy and full of sunshine instead of moody and angst-y, you don't get a whole lot of posting done. Why? A person would think that anyone would rather read a post full of laughter and sunshine than one full of dark clouds and fat raindrops. But, I suppose, that's the nature of the beast, really.

I promise, I will sit at work and think up a witty, charming post to post here tonight.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.