Lori N Ty

Taking single "momhood" one long day at a time....on a cattle ranch, in a town where your next door neighbor knows what you are doing before you do, all the while being so broke it's not even funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

I raise my boy alone.I live within a mile of my parents, who have been married for 30+ years,and 3 doors down from my little sister.My family is my rock.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's My Fault

It's my fault, I admit it. IF I hadn't said anything about the weather, it wouldn't be in the 90's.

School starts in 4 days, thank god. I am about to beat my child and duct tape him to the bed. I kid, kind of.

All of the crap that usually happens, is happening. Cowboys quitting left and right. Right before one of the busiest times of the year. On the up side, I've been talking to a bunch of cowboys here lately! Yay... that makes going to work easier. We've got a new one coming on Monday. That will be new and the same...

I wish that I had all sorts of fodder for some good blog entries. My life is so boring and quiet. I guess that's good. It could be chaotic and scary and I could be sitting here wishing for some peace and quiet.

I have been so tired and lazy. I haven't been exercising. I have been waking up late every morning and you know what is too blame? The weather that I revel in is screwing up my inner clock. I come home from work and lay around on the couch, dozing and watching Ghost Hunters. And then, in the morning, I am hitting the snooze button and snuggling even further into my down comforter.

I wonder if that's what finally turned Ty into the monster that he has been. The weather is probably screwing with him, as well.

Sorry this is so rambling and... un-fluid-like. One of these days, I'll find some sort of topic/day to blog about. Won't that be nice? Having something to read that is all related to ONE subject. Imagine.

Site Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.